Why don’t we take a moment to admire this EPIC American breakfast with bacon, eggs and pancakes!! And obviously it is all vegan and HALF the calories than normal American breakfast would have. Macros for the whole thing 359kcal / 20C / 15F / 36P!
- 15g Myprotein Instant Oats in Vanilla Flavor
- 1/2 scoop of PEScience Vegan Select Protein in Vanilla Indulgence
- 50g cauliflower
- 50g almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
Mix all the ingredients in blender, cook on a skillet 3-4 minutes each side!
Bacon & eggs:
- 2 slices of Astrid och aporna vegan bacon
- 75g tofu
- 1 tbsp Braggs liquid aminos
- 15g peanut butter
- Walden Farms pancake syrup
Smash the tofu into little pieces. Mix together Braggs liquid aminos (or soy sauce) and spices. Pour over tofu and let marinade for 20 minutes. Spray bacon slices with cooking spray and add salt (or cook them with coconut oil) and add to the skillet with tofu scramble. Cook until bacon is crispy (3-4 minutes) and tofu is nice golden brown.
Top with some Walden Farms pancake syrup and peanut butter! Enjoy!